Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Bible Prophecy

I have been wondering for a couple weeks what the Lord would have me to write on this blog.  As some of you know, we're living in the last days.  Nations are going to war with each other.  Sin has become rampant.  Our nation is in deep trouble.  We as a nation, the world, is plunging into the abyss of sin and evil.  Even our Churches seem to be drifting away.  Israel is being attacked on every side.  Prophetically speaking, Israel is the timepiece.

I do not know a whole lot about Bible prophecy, but I do love to study it.  I hope that in the next few weeks, we can learn together about the return of our Lord and Savior.  Time is short.  He is standing on the cloud, waiting for our Heavenly Father to tell Him to come get His Bride.  Won't that be a wonderful day!

I am planning to share some videos/articles from different prophecy experts to supplement my lack of knowledge of Bible prophecy.  I hope you will enjoy this new adventure.  As always, it is my prayer that if lost, you will come to a saving knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ.  That you will give your heart and life to Him.  That all of us will draw closer to the Lord.

If you have any questions/comments, please post.  If I don't know the answer, I will look for the answer.